Management Consulting Services
Practice Start Up –Our practice start-up services include assisting in feasibility studies, business plan development, regulatory issues, facility and equipment planning, HR, computer systems, policies and procedure development, organizational structure, tax planning and bookkeeping assistance.
On-going Practice Management Consulting –On-going assessments and assistance in business operations of your practice to increase efficiencies in your Billing, Scheduling, Patient flow, Front Office Staff and Back Office Staff.
Business Valuations –Our firm provides cost-effective business valuation services, quickly and efficiently.
Financial Statements –Our firm prepares professional financial statements, as well as tailor-made financial analysis that can help business owners and managers eliminate inefficiency and realize a maximum profit potential.
Government Compliance Issue –Our firm can assist your staff in maintaining compliance with government regulations such as HIPPA, OSHA, and Coding fraud & abuse.
Accounting Software Selection and Implementation –Need help with accounting software selection and implementation? Our firm will help you select the software that’s right for you and will teach you how to use it effectively.
Accounting / Write-Up Services
· Monthly accounting customized to your needs
· Monthly and Y-T-D renderings of profit/loss
· Analyze monthly practice management reports
· Tracking charges in relation to receipts
· Accurate collection ratio
· Accounts receivable reports
· Prepare Employee Payroll (Check or Direct Deposit)
· Process Payroll Taxes and Submit EFTP
· Prepare Quarterly Tax Reports (941, 940 & State Taxes)
· Prepare & Submit Year End Reports (W-2s, 1099, etc.)
Tax Planning & Preparation Services
· Tax Planning
· Preparation of Tax Returns
o Personal Tax Returns (1040, etc.)
o Corporate Tax Returns (1120 & 1120S)
o Partnership Tax Returns (1065)
o Gift, Estate or Trust Returns
o Payroll Tax Reports
Rural Health Clinic Services
The Rural Health Clinic Program has been around since 1977. However, until recently, RHCs have received little attention. The purpose of RHCs is to increase access to quality health care for citizens living in more rural, underserved communities. RHCs provide for the expanded use of nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and certified nurse midwives in these areas.
To be eligible for RHC certification, a medical practice must be located in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA); Medically Underserved Area (MUA); or a Governor Designated Shortage Area.
RHC’s are reimbursed by Medicare & Medicaid on a cost-based method rather than from a pre- determined set fee schedule. Cost-based reimbursement from these programs (Medicare & Medicaid) is substantially higher and can mean a significant increase to your practice bottom line.
If you would desire to know more about the RHC program and what it can do for your medical practice, please respond and we will arrange a no obligation consultation meeting with you to answer any questions you may have.
Start-Up Services include:
· Initial feasibility studies to determine if the Rural Health Clinic program is financially feasible for you.
· Assistance in preparing application forms, such as the 855-A form.
· Develop the required policy and procedure manuals.
· Pre-survey inspection prior to the state inspection to determine any deficiencies.
· Preparing projected cost reports that are essential in determining your initial cost rate.
On-going services include:
· Annual cost reports to Medicare and Medicaid.
· RHC Cost Rate Analysis.
· Annual compliance reviews. (Most states conduct compliance inspections every three years. Our consultants will review your policies including policy manuals, PAG minutes, and quality assurance plans.)
· Specialized monthly cost accounting and practice reports.
· Continuing consultations in financial and regulatory issues.